- Open Outlook and go to the option File from the above left and click on open.
- Click on Import option.
- Import and Export window will pop up on the screen. Select “Export to a file” option.
- Click Next to move further.
- Select Outlook Data File (.pst) and click next.
- Select Personal Folder and check the sub folder option.
- Select the folder where you would like to keep the backup, by clicking on the browse button and selecting a location where you would like to store this backup file. It is a good practice to change the name from just backup to backup_month date so that you are aware of this backup set.
- Click finish.
Executive Advisor, Tarika Group
30+ years of leadership experience
Joe leads the company’s strategy development and team building processes to formulate and enact the mission and goals. His strategic decisions involve the commitment of various resources for the fulfilment of goals and purposes of the organization, with a positive impact on its various aspects of growth.
With over 30 years of leadership experience, Joe has lead transformation projects, new business ventures, and execution of change management strategies.
In his previous role in C/C Financial Corp, a start-up financial technology business, Joe served as President & CEO. The start-up was scaled up and acquired by a large publicly traded company.
Joe started PeakFormance Leadership Consulting, a leadership and strategy advisory firm that specializes in helping busy executives develop high-performing team and organizations. His experience and proven strategies have helped him lead organization development projects with Fortune 500 companies as well as small to medium size start-ups.
With a strong passion for leadership, Joe has demonstrated the ability to develop cohesive teams, aligned and collaborative teams that achieve extraordinary results. Joe’s passion for leadership and team-building and vast experience enable him to connect with executive leaders and partner with them to improve performance.
Joe holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Minnesota State University, and an MBA in Organization Leadership from Walden University. He enjoys spending time traveling, golfing and training for Ironman triathlon competitions.