- Go to Tools and then click Options…, as shown below:
- And after clicking, you will get the following window.
- Now click Mail Format tab and you will get the following window.
- Now click on Signature button and you will get the following window.
- Now click on New button and type a name for the signature e.g. James in this case.
- Click OK and new signature is created.
- Now under the Edit Signature there is a text box where you can enter your signature details and can format it accordingly i.e. font, font size, color, alignment, etc. see the following window.
- Also, under Choose default signature, you can change the signature for the new mail and for the reply mail accordingly.
- After doing this click OK and it is done.
Head of Africa Operations, Tarika Group
20+ years of professional experience
William Yaw Ansah, Chairman, and CEO, Origin8 Limited in Ghana is an accomplished executive with experience spanning multiple sectors – Publishing, International NGOs, Education, Consultancy, and more.
Most recently, William was appointed as Course Manual Author Monitor for Chartered Institute of Marketing, Ghana. He was also appointed as a Member of the Management Committee, School of Arts, University of Ghana. He is also a Member of the Institute of Directors Ghana, an Accredited Member of the Institute of Public Relations, and a member of the Chartered Institute of Marketers, U.K
Over the years, he has been a mentor and advisor to a number of new ventures in Ghana and has trained several organizations such as SSNIT, Ghana Revenue Authority, Ghana Water Company Limited, National Entrepreneurship and Innovation Programme among others.
William has authored a number of books such as Simple English for Senior High Schools in Ghana, Simple English books for Primary Schools in Ghana, and Simple English books for kindergarten, among others.
William received his Master’s degree in Global Marketing from the University of Liverpool, the U.K, and a Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts from the University of Ghana, Ghana. He started his career in Ghana as an Instructor, Consultant, and later management member of Afram Publications, Sahabia Publications, Comland Ghana, Origin8 Limited to mention a few.