- Go to Tools and then click Options…, as shown below:
- And after clicking, you will get the following window.
- Now click Mail Format tab and you will get the following window.
- Now click on Signature button and you will get the following window.
- Now click on New button and type a name for the signature e.g. James in this case.
- Click OK and new signature is created.
- Now under the Edit Signature there is a text box where you can enter your signature details and can format it accordingly i.e. font, font size, color, alignment, etc. see the following window.
- Also, under Choose default signature, you can change the signature for the new mail and for the reply mail accordingly.
- After doing this click OK and it is done.
Executive Advisor, Tarika Group
30+ years of leadership experience
Joe leads the company’s strategy development and team building processes to formulate and enact the mission and goals. His strategic decisions involve the commitment of various resources for the fulfilment of goals and purposes of the organization, with a positive impact on its various aspects of growth.
With over 30 years of leadership experience, Joe has lead transformation projects, new business ventures, and execution of change management strategies.
In his previous role in C/C Financial Corp, a start-up financial technology business, Joe served as President & CEO. The start-up was scaled up and acquired by a large publicly traded company.
Joe started PeakFormance Leadership Consulting, a leadership and strategy advisory firm that specializes in helping busy executives develop high-performing team and organizations. His experience and proven strategies have helped him lead organization development projects with Fortune 500 companies as well as small to medium size start-ups.
With a strong passion for leadership, Joe has demonstrated the ability to develop cohesive teams, aligned and collaborative teams that achieve extraordinary results. Joe’s passion for leadership and team-building and vast experience enable him to connect with executive leaders and partner with them to improve performance.
Joe holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Minnesota State University, and an MBA in Organization Leadership from Walden University. He enjoys spending time traveling, golfing and training for Ironman triathlon competitions.