Please follow the instructions to setup email accounts in Samsung Galaxy Tab:
- Tap the Home icon.
- Tap the Grid icon so you can view all installed applications.
- Tap the Email icon.
- Enter your Email Address and Password for the account you are setting up and tap Next.
- Select the type of account: POP3, IMAP, Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync; select either POP3 or IMAP, as appropriate.
- Enter the Incoming server settings: Username, Password, POP3 server (ex: pop.yourdomiain.com), Port, Security type, and Delete email from server, then tap Done, and then Next.
- Enter the Outgoing server settings: SMTP server (ex: smtp.yourdomain.com), Port, Security type, Require sign-in (checkbox), Username, and Password, then tap Done, and then Next.
- You can now select Account options: Email checking frequency (15 minutes by default), Send email from this account by default (check box), and Notify me when email arrives (checkbox) — make your selections and tap Next.
- Your email account is now set up on your Samsung Galaxy Tab and must be named — also be sure to enter your name to be displayed on outgoing messages.