- First install window server 2003.
- Go to Start then in Run type “dcpromo” press enter.
- Active Directory Wizard will appear on the screen.
- Click Next to continue the installation.
- In Operating System Compatibility click Next to proceed the installation.3
- In Domain Controller Type, select Domain Controller for new Domain.
- In Create New Domain, select “Domain in a new Forest”.
- In New Domain Name type the Domain name you want to give to your Domain.
- Then click Next icon to continue.
- NetBIOS Domain Name will appear automatically.
- Click Next to continue installation.
- In Database and Log Folder, it’s your wish to change it or just remain it as it is.
- After that click Next icon for installation.
- Shared System Volume will also remain same as it is.
- Select “Install and Configure the DNS server on this server” in DNS Registration Diagnostic.
- Click on the Next icon to continue.
- In Permission, select Window 2000 or Window 2003 Server option.
- After that click Next icon.
- Than restore the Administrator Password and also retype it for conformation.
- Click Next icon to continue.
- Then Review the Summary and click Next icon.
- Wizard will start Installing.
- Your Active Directory Installation Wizard has been completed.
- Click Finish to End wizard and Restart your PC Now.
Executive Advisor, Tarika Group
30+ years of leadership experience
Joe leads the company’s strategy development and team building processes to formulate and enact the mission and goals. His strategic decisions involve the commitment of various resources for the fulfilment of goals and purposes of the organization, with a positive impact on its various aspects of growth.
With over 30 years of leadership experience, Joe has lead transformation projects, new business ventures, and execution of change management strategies.
In his previous role in C/C Financial Corp, a start-up financial technology business, Joe served as President & CEO. The start-up was scaled up and acquired by a large publicly traded company.
Joe started PeakFormance Leadership Consulting, a leadership and strategy advisory firm that specializes in helping busy executives develop high-performing team and organizations. His experience and proven strategies have helped him lead organization development projects with Fortune 500 companies as well as small to medium size start-ups.
With a strong passion for leadership, Joe has demonstrated the ability to develop cohesive teams, aligned and collaborative teams that achieve extraordinary results. Joe’s passion for leadership and team-building and vast experience enable him to connect with executive leaders and partner with them to improve performance.
Joe holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Minnesota State University, and an MBA in Organization Leadership from Walden University. He enjoys spending time traveling, golfing and training for Ironman triathlon competitions.