- Experience/Education: Minimum of 15 years related IT experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Client Location: Washington, DC
- Work Location: Remote (client visit maybe once a month)
- Type of Opportunity: Consulting / long term project
- Number of Positions Open: 2
- Responsible for ITS PMO Hub architecture that conforms to and is in alignment with the US federal civilian agency’s common operating environment.
- Responsible for overseeing the design/plan/execution of the ITS PMO Hub development activity.
- Performs application requirements activities to ensure the ITS PMO Hub achieves the desired outcomes specified by the client.
- Ensures system documentation is current and effectively represents the application.